SLOVENSKÁ LITERATÚRA / SLOVAK LITERATURE – journal for literary studies
ISSN: 0037 – 6973
The Chief Editor: Karol Csiba
Editor: Dana Hučková
Editor of Reviews: Martin Braxatoris
Managing Editor: Ľubica Hroncová
Technical staff: Juraj Kočár
Slovak editorial board: Vladimír Barborík, René Bílik, Andrea Bokníková, Erika Brtáňová, Ján Gavura, Ján Gbúr, Martin Golema, Igor Hochel, Dana Hučková, Fedor Matejov, Zora Prušková, Radoslav Passia, Ivana Taranenková, Peter Zajac
International editorial board: Joanna Goszczyńska (Varšava), Aleksandra Hudymač (Krakov), Pavel Janoušek
(Praha), Michal Jareš (Praha), Alfrun Kliems (Berlín), Iva Málková (Ostrava), Špela Sevšek Šramel (Ľubľana), Róbert Kiss Szemán (Budapešť), Petr Šámal (Praha), Dalibor Tureček (České Budějovice)
Language: published in Slovak with English resume, contents in English and German languages
Published by: Institute of Slovak Literature of SAS
Publisher: SAP – Slovak Academic Press Ltd.
časopis Slovenská literatúra
Ústav slovenskej literatúry SAV
Dúbravská cesta 9
841 04 Bratislava
Slovak Academic Press Ltd.
821 08 Bratislava
Distribution rights are held by KUBON and SAGNER, P. O. B.
340108, D-8000, Műnchen, Germany.
CEJSH (The Central European Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities)
ERIH (European Reference Index for the Humanities)
CEEOL (Central and Eastern European Online Library)
Profile: Slovenská literatúra (Slovak Literature) is an open access (from 2017) and double blind peer reviewed academic journal published by Institute of Slovak Literature of the Slovak Academy of Sciences in Bratislava. The main objective of Slovenská literatúra is to provide a platform for the international scholars, academicians and researchers to share the contemporary thoughts in the fields of literature and literary culture.
Principles of publishing in the journal Slovenská literatúra (Slovak Literature) are applied in accordance with the code of
ethics of publishing experience, which is defined in documents by international forum Committee on Publication Ethics
- The authors are responsible for the correctness and accuracy of the data. Authors have to declare the financial
support of the research (if relevant) and their professional affiliation.
- Authors are responsible for the correct specification of all co-authors.
- Plagiarism, use of untrusted sources and use of fraudulent data are unacceptable and are in rough contrary to publishing ethics.
- At the creating of text, authors are obliged to respect the guidelines for authors, established by editorial staff, and the journal´s citation standards.
- Contents of the articles must be consistent with the intention and focus of journal Slovenská literatúra (Slovak
- The quality and extent of the contribution must meet the standards and level of scientific work in the respective
category (scientific study, article, review, annotation, report, etc.).
- The authors agree that the submitted contribution is authentic and original work, has not been yet published in
any form, or is not in the peer-review procedure in another magazine.
- If the text has already been published prior to administration, the author is required to rework or complete
it. The revised or amended text has to include a link to the original paper, justification of changes and the expression of
advance in knowledge.
- Authors are obliged to participate in a peer-review process. During the review procedure the authors have promptly to communicate and cooperate with the editorial staff in providing retractions or corrections of mistakes.
Peer-review process and responsibilities of
- reviewed articles should be treated confidentially
- the process of peer-review must be handled independently of the author
- all reviewing judgments should be objective
- personal criticism of the author is inappropriate
- reviewers should have no conflict of interest with respect to reviewed articles
- reviewers should point out relevant published work which is not yet cited
- reviewers are required send their opinions until the deadline
The content of the journal is freely available on the public internet, permitting any users to read, download, copy,
distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of the articles, without asking prior permission from the publisher or the author (except in the case of commercial use of texts).